Tuesday, June 15, 2010

DIY- phone battery charger using USB adapter

Hye guys.


I should tell you one word that i love in my whole life.

it is ----------->>

why?
BECAUSE it let me sucks out all my ideas to survive.

You should know, what i've done during my "desprate session" . In my newest "desprate session" is about finding my phone charger. i lostit!!

and

my phone battery going to be empty. and i'm home alone!!! OMG. if anything happen, i only have my hopes on my phone and I could call police???or 999 perhaps??? but if i couldn't save my phone?? who will??

Then,
i got an idea.super brilliant idea "that time lah" hahha /o/

i remembered that i have an USB adapter that i connected to my "reused laptop fan-cooler". ahah! i give myself a try.






Here you are.my beloved USB phone batter charger!! What i need and i think, you should try it too!!! in case of emergency. who knows?? I have an idiom. It's in Bahasa Melayu. Malang tak berbau or In english means We cannot smell the unfortunate. So... BE PREPARED LAH!! =D







What you all need is USB adapter. a pair of scissors (if your nails are sharp, then use it lah! =) ) . selotape (any tape can. but it's better to use the clear tape. you can see what happen).

thats all.

the easy steps.
1-connect the red wire to the "positive sign@+" on the battery
2-connect the white wire to the "negative sign@-" on the battery
3-tape on them. make sure the wire really stick on.and the tape is really neat.no excuse okey.
4-connect the USB adapter into laptop. wait about 1 hour. then see the result by trying it on your mobile phone lah!!
5-Full bar right?? =)) Give a big clap to yourself.


Belows are the images








Oh guys... i'm sorry. the image is not clear. hahah but you all still can see right, i tape on the clear tape on the "+ and -" to ensure they are well connected!! hahah whatever... it is call DESPRATE.. huhu /o/










and the final step of the experiment is test it on my laptop
(no officially mine! it's my little sister's laptop). huhu











AND THE RESULT .....................................is,







BUT REMEMBER

ALL YOU NEED IS MAKE SURE, EVERYTHING IS WELL CONNECTED.okey. peace





No comments:

Post a Comment